Sometimes, when I’m feeling a little bit nostalgic, I look back at photos from past trips — they always take me back to such fun times and often random adventures. My visit to Sardine Can definitely made me nostalgic for Spain. There’s something so wonderful about a table cluttered with tapas and cups full of beer.
- – Smoked Sardines on Toast
- – Pork Rabbit Terrine with Pickled Red Cabbage and Apricot Chutney
- – Guisado de calamares – Calamari with Anchovy, Olives, Chickpeas and Tomato
- – Diablos Espagnoles – Smoked Ham wrapped Prunes stuffed with Mahon Cheese
- – Patatas bravas – Roasted fingerling potatoes, garlic aioli and tomato
Sardine Can – 26 Powell Street, Vancouver, BC